Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Finals Week

Okay, it has been way too long since I have updated!

So Christmas is right around the corner and I can't wait to head back to Carolina for the holidays. Bradley and I currently have ONE more final, then this Sunday we fly with our little Lucille to NC. It will be interesting since we have never flown with a pet before. We got her some sedation pills, which will hopefully make this experience more enjoyable for all of us. This is what I came home to the other day. I believe it is safe to say Lucy is excited for Christmas!


One thing I wish was that our families lived closer! It would be so fun to get to do things with both of them for the holidays. Something Bradley and I decided to do was switch off every year. So this year we were supposed to do Thanksgiving with the Websters and then we are doing Christmas with the Brocks. Instead of getting to go to California to be with the Websters, Bradley had to work due to his new plasma center job, we did a quick Utah trip. It was so much fun to be with aunts and uncles for Thanksgiving! I also was able to meet a couple more cousins! For Black Friday we were able to go shopping with Aunt Jane, Hayley and Cammie, which was so much FUN! I'd say it was a pretty grand Thanksgiving!

As far as an update on the jobs: Bradley is no longer working at the mall in IF and is doing amazing during his phlebotomy training. The day after we arrive to NC, he will be a certified Phlebotomist! I am beyond proud of him and his hard work.
I actually have a new job as well! I am now working on campus in the Scroll advertising department. I absolutely LOVE this new job! I love the people I get to work with and the things I get to do. I'd say Bradley and I both got very lucky to have the great college jobs we have now.

Well, Bradley is about to get home from work and dinner isn't going to make itself. I will post after the holidays to update on how things go! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

love,
kels